11/05/2008 noone but me from URL @ 3:29 PM I think about it over and over again;
IM BORED BUT I HAVE THINGSthat i dont want TO DO.
1) THINK OF A FREAKIN KI IS TOPIC (!!!!) 2) read the ki & hist books that i've borrowed 3) 2 seasn history essays 4) math homework 5) read 2 intl hist books & do a write-up. 6) find a job 7) start studying?
But i dont want to do any of thoseeeee. I want to read, but i want to read fiction. I want to watch teevee and rent dvds and just lie down and listen to music. But i have things to do ): so annoying. Especially the stupid KI Independent Study. I don't even have an idea and people have started proposals. Im sure that if i find an idea that im interested in i will start doing all the work required, but i dont even know what to do my IS on ): Grahhhh. Okay, i think i shall go finish my cross stitching. After this, im making one for zaferin & suria! :D & one for rupini's new room so that she can hang it up, hoho. I want to learn knitting next eh. (ZOMG IM LIKE A GRANDMAMAAAAA) & im reallllly dreading this Sunday. I get nightmares okay, nightmares. But its okay, i shall just act ignorant. Sometimes people dont know, but i act ignorant when in fact i know exactly what's going on (okay now you know, haha). Okay but yes, im quite petrified. Its been almost 2 years since the last time & sosososo much has happened and changed. But well nvm. Bet you dont know what im talking about, haha. Okay this has been pretty long, i shall go have lunch, goodday & goodbye.
I think the first thing i notice in a person are their eyes. I like twinkly eyes.
want to see if you still got that look in your eyes